Alight motion is one of the video editor and animation editor apps that is quite popular among multimedia children. In fact, not a few YouTube content creators use this application in editing their videos.
Since this app is not popular enough among the public, not many people can operate this app properly. An example of how to create a widely used alight motion is to create a transition. However, before I explain the procedures for using alight motion applications, I want to explain the interesting features that alight motion applications have. Check out the following explanation!
4 Interesting Features in Alight Motion
1. No Watermark
In general, developor applications include watermarks in their video editing applications. It also aims to maintain and protect their homemade applications, so that they can only be used by users with the permission of the app developer. To remove the watermark, you are required to pay a monthly fee in advance according to the price stated on the application. However, for alight motion video editor application, you don’t have to pay a lot of money to remove watermarks, because the app is watermark-free.
2. Can be exported to various formats
If usually the result of the video that we edit can only be exported in mp4 format, other than with alight motion application. In alight motion applications, users can export video edits into various formats, such as gif format, xml, PNG sequence, JPEG sequence, and others.
3. Provides a Myriad of Interesting Fonts
In terms of editing, the use of Fonts has a very important role to play in video. In addition to improving the quality of the video, the use of fonts aims to make the message or information contained in the video can be conveyed properly by the audience. Well, if usually the number of fonts in the video editor application is very limited, in contrast to the alight motion application that has a collection of interesting fonts that you can try.
4. Visual Effects
So far, there is rarely an android video editor application that can add visual effects in 1 application at once. In alight motion application, you can add various visual effects that have been provided by alight motion, so that the video you edit will be better and better quality.
How to Use Alight Motion for Beginners
1. First of all, download the alight motion application in google playstore or App store. If you have, you just open the application.
2. Once you’re signed in to the main event of the alight motion app, you click the “+” icon located at the bottom corner to create a new project. However, if you are still confused in operating the alight motion application, you can click “tutorial” located on the left side of the “+” icon.
3. Before entering the editing page, you are required to set the specifications of the video you want to edit, such as video size, video resolution, framerate, and background. If you have, you click “create project”.
4. After entering the editing page, you click the “+” icon located in the bottom right corner to add a video/photo. In addition, you can also add audio, shapes, elements, text, and vector images.
5. To crop part of the video, you just have to specify at what minute the video is cropped, then click the icon according to the image below. If you want to crop the previous video you just click the icon on the left image, and if you want to crop the video afterwards, then you click the icon on the right image.
6. If the resulting video is in accordance with what you expect, then you just have to save the edited video by clicking the box icon located in the top right corner.
Such is the short tutorial that I can share in this article. Unexpectedly, it turns out that using alight motion is very easy. If you want to learn how to edit easily, you can visit https://www.pondband.net